Saturday, May 19, 2007

Grokk's backstory

Q1) Where did I grow up? Grokk born on steppe, live with nomad family.
Family outcast from tribe.

Q2) What was my family like? Grokk mother Orc, father human. Grokk only
child that live.
A2) Grema, Grokk mother, fierce warrior and hunter. Grokk father, Prandar,
craftsman and tracker.

Q3) What did I do as a child, and how was I trained/educated?
A3) When child, Grokk help with yurt and herd of goats. After Grokk reach puberty,
he must learn to be warrior. Learn fighting from Grema, tracking from
Prandar. Grokk never good at crafting with wood or bone, Prandar sad.

Q4) What do I consider important or motivational? (Goals in life,
principles you're unwilling to break, etc.)
A4) Grokk on walkabout as part of founding own household. With family
cast out of tribe because father marry Orc, Grokk must set out on own.

Q5) What do I look like, dress like, and act like?
A5) Grokk tall and plain, scarred from warrior training. Grokk quiet and
ready to fight.

Q6) How'd I get to Cauldron?
A6) Grokk wander many moons, have vision after eat purple mushroom. In vision,
Grokk see Rubble Rousers in battle, need Grokks' help. They fight earth creature,
nearly kill group. Grokk set out to find Rubble Rousers, join party. Grokk
think this the way he restore honor, become welcome with tribe.

No comments: